Saturday, October 18, 2008

Christmas Card Time!

It that time to start thinking about wrapping paper and Christmas cards! I love this time of year, and I really love desiging custom Christmas Cards for my friends! We have about 10 styles of cards so far this year and they are available in any combination of colors you like! Right now we don't have them all up on the proofing site but we are getting there. If you see something you like and want to order it right now just call me @ 850-367-4114 and I'll make a quick proof and send you a sample for approval. They come in a flat and folded press printed cardstock with matching envelopes in packs of 25 in sizes 4.5x5in & 5x7in and also some custom items like tri folds if you want to show more images. Paper finishes include watercolor paper, pearl, UV coated (a sleek gloss) and a linen texture. Very beautiful and more upscale than the traditional photo christmas card. Truly something your loved ones will keep and display from year to year.